Best Quality Treatment
Fissure Treatment Without Leser Treatment
We will give you best services Most advanced treatment for painless piles, fissure, fistula by Sandhyashi Hospital
What is Fissure Disease
Fissure disease, also known as anal fissure, is a common medical condition characterized by a small tear or ulcer located in the lining of the anal canal.
The main symptom is intense pain during bowel movements, often accompanied by bleeding and itching.
This condition can occur due to various reasons like chronic constipation, diarrhea, childbirth trauma, straining during bowel movements, or even sexually transmitted infections.
Symptoms Of Fissure
In rare instances where conservative treatments fail, surgical intervention may be necessary for complete symptomatic relief.
Professional treatment for fissures typically involves topical ointments and sitz baths to soothe the affected area and promote healing.
Fissures can be caused by several factors including constipation, diarrhea, childbirth trauma, and excessive anal sex.
Moreover, medications like fiber supplements and laxatives can help soften stools to reduce pain during bowel movements.
Fissure disease, also known as anal fissures, are tears that occur in the lining of the anus.
Other symptoms may include itching, burning, swelling, and a persistent urge to have a bowel movement.
Couses Of Fissure
- Fissure disease is a common ailment that affects the anorectal region of the body, characterized by the presence of a small tear or crack in the skin lining of the anal canal.
- This condition can be caused by various factors including chronic constipation, prolonged diarrhea, trauma to the anal region, childbirth, and inflammatory bowel diseases.
- The low blood supply to this area makes it vulnerable to fissures leading to immense pain during bowel movements.
Risk factors for this condition include eating spicy foods and inadequate levels of hydration.
Can Fissure Be Cured?
- Fissure is a condition where there’s a tear in the lining of the anus, leading to discomfort, bleeding and pain during bowel movements.
- While it can be treated and managed effectively through proper care and medication, complete cure is often challenging.
Early diagnosis, proper dietary changes and regular exercise are vital steps for managing fissure.
- However, it’s important to note that even with these treatments, recurrence is still possible.